Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A little something from Miss Toldt's Class

This day! Oh this day!T his day was so awesome- like the time I went to Medival Times. Well don’t you want to know why? Well first we took this Languge art practice crct test and at recess I was told that I passed.We also went to lunch and we got new music for the moment of silence.Then we went to art and we made a piece of art work. So after that, we did a game where we did challenge Math problems. After that we packed up to go home. That’s what we did in our fun,outstanding,and smart classroom.

Signed,
?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

um hi this is kamba i wander who wrote this one anyway i really miss u guys and i might come and visit at the end of school

Anonymous said...

this is krm from miss toldts fifth grade class so far my summer has benn well i really miss my class though because every sunay i get up and think im not going back to JC magill elementry and i think how will it feel to walk acros the the hallways of Snellville Middles school and i will mis my whole school